Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 306
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread roma tomatoes, zucchini, green bell pepper, and onion onto a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss vegetables to coat evenly with oil; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Let vegetables cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel and discard skins from roma tomatoes. Combine the roasted vegetables, rotini, and pesto in a large bowl. Serve slightly warm or chill if desired.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 13.4 37.2 9.4 6 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Delicious! I used sun dried tomato pesto sauce, sprinkled parmesan cheese on top and as a side had some garlic texas toast. Very filling despite it being a vegetarian style dish. Thank you for t...
Great recipe. I added feta cheese, and a little mayonnaise and mustard to make it a little creamier.
I really enjoyed this recipe and how simple it was! it was a little dry for me so I added Italian dressing which made it pop a bit and gave it a little more moisture but overall I will definitel...
I cut down the amount of pesto and added some mayo to make the pesto creamier. Oh...I added some cooked chicken too. OMG...it was awesome! Roasting the veggies really brought out the favors.
This was really yummy! Could use extra roasted vegetables. I took advice of others and also added some