Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 306 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread roma tomatoes, zucchini, green bell pepper, and onion onto a large baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss vegetables to coat evenly with oil; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender and starting to brown, about 30 minutes. Let vegetables cool.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel and discard skins from roma tomatoes. Combine the roasted vegetables, rotini, and pesto in a large bowl. Serve slightly warm or chill if desired.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 13.4 g fat; 37.2 g carbohydrates; 9.4 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! I used sun dried tomato pesto sauce, sprinkled parmesan cheese on top and as a side had some garlic texas toast. Very filling despite it being a vegetarian style dish. Thank you for t...
Great recipe. I added feta cheese, and a little mayonnaise and mustard to make it a little creamier.
I really enjoyed this recipe and how simple it was! it was a little dry for me so I added Italian dressing which made it pop a bit and gave it a little more moisture but overall I will definitel...