Ingredients5 m servings 460
- Pour the half and half into a microwave safe mug and heat in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove the mug from the microwave and place the tea bag in the mug to steep.
- Mix butter for one minute with electric mixer on medium speed. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves and vanilla extract. Mix at low speed. After powdered sugar is incorporated into the butter, increase speed to medium and add the tea infused half and half.
- Add additional powder sugar if frosting needs a stiffer consistency.
- Use immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator up to one month.
Per Serving: 460 calories; 24 63 0.5 64 167 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
This is one of the best frostings I have ever had. I wasn't sure what kind of cake to put it on so I used a french vanilla cake and added a little cardamom to mix. It is delicious. I think I am ...
Holy Cow, this is delicious. Excellent taste, especially if you are a chai tea fan. I made a vegan version by replacing the half and half with equal parts full-fat coconut milk and plain unswe...
I made this with the Pumpkin Ginger Cupcake recipe and it was a real winner. Perfect fall treat. Lu Ann
This is a fantastic recipe! I put it on a white cake. It was tasty, but subtle. The frosting didn't overwhelm the flavor of the cake. I think it would go really well with pumpkin bars.
Love love love this recipe!! It is delicious over the Pumpkin Ginger Cupcakes from OVIEDOGIRL. The powder sugar I add until the consistency I want for my buttercream; it never is what the reci...
Loved this, quick and easy to make! I used this as a filling for some chocolate French macarons and it was a perfect complement!
OMG! I just made this....it's sooo good! I've already eaten about 1/2 cup straight out of the bowl! Just a few minor changes because I didn't have cardamom. I used a Chai tea bag instead of Blac...