Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine turkey, mushrooms, and zucchini in a 13x9-inch dish. Pour Italian dressing over mixture and stir to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap; marinade in refrigerator 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread turkey, mushrooms, and zucchini slices onto skewers until all the ingredients have been used. Discard excess marinade.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 35.3 17.2 26.5 41 2232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The vegetables taste delicious in the Italian Dressing marinade. But the chicken was a little dry. I am going to try it with thigh meat the next time. :)