Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine turkey, mushrooms, and zucchini in a 13x9-inch dish. Pour Italian dressing over mixture and stir to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap; marinade in refrigerator 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread turkey, mushrooms, and zucchini slices onto skewers until all the ingredients have been used. Discard excess marinade.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 480 calories; 35.3 17.2 26.5 41 2232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The vegetables taste delicious in the Italian Dressing marinade. But the chicken was a little dry. I am going to try it with thigh meat the next time. :)