Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 316 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Roast red, yellow, and orange bell peppers on the preheated grill until blackened on all sides, about 15 minutes. Turn peppers as they blacken. Transfer peppers to a large resealable plastic bag and close the bag; set peppers aside until cool. Strip off and discard the skins, remove stems and seeds, and dice the peppers.
- Cook sausages on the grill until browned and no longer pink inside, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a sausage should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add diced peppers to the onion mixture; cook and stir until heated through. Slice cooked sausages on the diagonal into bite-size pieces and stir into the onion and peppers.
- Raise heat to medium-high and stir in red wine and oregano. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring often, until the red wine has reduced by one third, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 24.3 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 12.8 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 761 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1