Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 354
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour egg whites, eggs, and cottage cheese into a blender; pulse several times to mix and blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus and onion until asparagus is tender, about 8 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Season shrimp with salt and black pepper; cook in hot oil until they turn pink and are no longer translucent in the center, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate and spread shrimp into the crust; top with asparagus mixture. Pour cottage cheese mixture over vegetables and shrimp. Spread Monterey Jack cheese over the top of the quiche. Sprinkle green onions over cheese.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until cheese topping is lightly browned and the quiche is set in the center, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 20.6 16.4 25.5 159 554 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This is really good! I cooked the shrimp in a little sesame oil, salt and pepper which gave it a nice Asian flavor. I also cooked the shrimp with the asparagus and onion after the asparagus w...
Very good recipe but we did follow previous review instructions as to not blend the eggs & cottage cheese) and we used about 1/2 bunch of asparagus since it overflowed the first time we prepar...
Very good recipe. In looking over the instructions now my differences are that I did not pulse the egg and cottage cheese, but just beat with a fork. Also, I had not read the reviews so put th...
Excellent recipe. Substituted cheddar for cottage cheese & skipped the blender step - my family loved it so much I've made it a second time in a month! Thanks for sharing
I made my own crust which is terrific so added to the great dish. Having it again as left over.
I made this, it’s delicious. I like the tip about adding cheese towards the end. My only concern is the nutritional value. 300+ calories per serving is way too much. I’m looking for healthier al...