Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 354 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cauliflower until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Add green beans; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon grease in the skillet.
- Cook and stir onion in the skillet with bacon grease over medium heat until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cauliflower, green beans, bacon, and onion together in a casserole dish.
- Stir butter and mayonnaise together in a bowl; pour over cauliflower mixture. Stir to coat; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 33.2 g fat; 6.5 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 537 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I had all the ingredients on hand and wanted to have a solid meal highlighting these veggies. I used applewood smoked bacon. I added mushrooms when sauteing the onion and had a flavored mayonnai...