Ingredients1 h servings 354
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook cauliflower until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Add green beans; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon grease in the skillet.
- Cook and stir onion in the skillet with bacon grease over medium heat until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cauliflower, green beans, bacon, and onion together in a casserole dish.
- Stir butter and mayonnaise together in a bowl; pour over cauliflower mixture. Stir to coat; top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 33.2 6.5 8.7 52 537 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Wowee, this is so rich and good!!! I followed the recipe as written, though the head of cauliflower I used was small, so I did not use quite all of the butter & mayo mixture. I cooked it along ...
Really good! I cut corners and used a bag of thawed frozen veggies. Next time I'll cook the veggies a little more so they go in the oven warm.