Ingredients30 m servings 267
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip jalapeno slices in beaten eggs, then coat generously with flour mixture.
- Fry coated jalapeno slices in the hot oil, working in batches, until peppers are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- To cut out spiciness, soak jalapeno pieces in a mixture of water and milk (just a splash) and put in freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 14 28.3 7.4 93 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I didn't put any pepper in the flour mix and added milk to the eggs. They were gone so fast I couldn't get a picture of them lol. Loved these! Will definately be making them again!
A great appetizer with good flavor served warm or cold. We served these with avocado ranch.