Greek Salad by Filippo Berio®
made it | 0 reviews |
Filippo Berio Olive Oil
"Loaded with fresh salad veggies like lettuce, radishes, bell pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes and seasoned with a blend of herbs, this salad is finished with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar for a light lunch or dinner side."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rub a large salad bowl with the cut garlic clove.
- Place romaine, radishes, olives, onion, green pepper, cucumber, and tomato in bowl.
- Add black pepper, dill, oregano, and vinegar. Toss.
- Add olive oil and toss again.
- Variation: Garnish with anchovies and feta cheese
- Recipe provided by Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook
Per Serving: 301 calories; 29.7 g fat; 11.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium. Full nutrition