Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 636 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rub the steak with salt and pepper and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Pour the olive oil into a large saute pan, add the onions and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer the onions to a bowl.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the steak to the pan. Brown the meat on both sides. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the capers and lemon juice. Cook to taste.
- Serve with some of the pan juices over the steak.
- Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito
Per Serving: 636 calories; 44.2 g fat; 7.3 g carbohydrates; 51.6 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 370 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1