Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 564 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 6-ounce souffles)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Oil two 6-ounce ramekins and sprinkle with sugar. Roll sugar around the sides and bottom of each ramekin to coat completely, shaking out any excess sugar.
- In a small metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt chocolate, olive oil, and heavy cream, stirring occasionally until blended. Remove bowl from heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Add granulated sugar and continue whisking egg whites until peaks are stiff.
- Whisk egg yolks into chocolate mixture one at a time. Fold in egg whites, a little at a time, and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until souffles rise, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with confectioners sugar and fresh berries as garnish.
Per Serving: 564 calories; 28.8 g fat; 68.6 g carbohydrates; 11.6 g protein; 228 mg cholesterol; 101 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yes, I tried this recipe. It turned out amazing, it was a family favorite!
I tried this recipe, it was a really great, and tasty, worthwhile recipe.