Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 813 cals
- Combine kale, balsamic vinaigrette, and soy sauce in a bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add yam pieces and cook until soft when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool; when yams can be handled, cut into cubes.
- Warm black beans in a small saucepan over medium heat, 2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove kale from vinaigrette mixture. Cook and stir kale with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until dark green, about 2 minutes.
- Place half the yams on each tortilla and top yams with black beans, kale, and feta cheese. Fold bottoms of tortillas partially over filling and roll to wrap the filling in the tortillas.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the vinaigrette. The actual amount of the vinaigrette consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 813 calories; 30.2 g fat; 126 g carbohydrates; 24.4 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 2843 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We were surprised at how well these flavors worked together. We tried it to use up some kale in the fridge, but now we have it quite often. I generally forget to marinate the kale, so know that ...
This was good as written, even though I didn't care for the soy sauce with the kale.The spelt flour tortilla shells are a bit trickier to fold up than a flour tortilla, but the color, texture an...