Ingredients50 m servings 381 cals
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain and cool.
- Cook sausage links in the same skillet until no longer pink in the center, 7 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Transfer to plate with the bacon to cool and drain.
- Drain most of the grease from the skillet and return to medium heat. Cook and stir eggs until scrambled and no longer wet, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll crescent roll dough out to cover bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake dough until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Spread salsa in a layer onto the baked dough; top with the scrambled eggs. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle over the eggs. Slice sausage links and scatter evenly among the bacon crumbles. Top the entire pizza with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 25.7 g fat; 16.1 g carbohydrates; 19.8 g protein; 230 mg cholesterol; 809 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
This is one of my most favorite breakfasts to make for my family. I like to use turkey meat that I spiced up to taste like pork sausage ((rubbed sage, marjoram, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic...
Tasty! We were limited by what we had in the house. We didn't have sausage, only bacon. We baked some tater-tots, cut them in half and added those to the pizza. We only had 6 eggs and 1 pkg of c...
This was really tasty and easy to do. I used my home made salsa and used good quality crescent rolls. The best thing was that I had every thing in my pantry. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Great and easy breakfast dish! I used a 9 by 13 dish, one crescent roll package, half the bacon, sausage and eggs and it still stood really high. It fed our family of four for breakfast and lun...
Awesome and easy... The kids loved it .. We used a whole package of bacon and a whole roll of pork sausage instead. The pork sausage is easier to crumble in the pan and then spread on the pizza....
can use 1 can crescents and six eggs. easy to modify with ingredients you have.
I fried bacon and sausage the day before so I only had to warm them slightly in the a.m. It was very easy to put crust together and scramble eggs while it was in oven. I would add pepper and ...
using salsa in place of pizza sauce was the whole reason i chose to use this recipe as inspiration for a super hearty breakfast.. i used the equivalent of an entire package of bacon.. no sausage...