Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 485
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sweetener, 1 cup coconut, milk, 1/4 cup pecans, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until filling is set and browned slightly around the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 8 hours to overnight.
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly over cheesecake and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons coconut and 1 tablespoon pecans over the whipped topping.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 30.8 46.2 8.3 84 318 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
So good!! Made it for my dad's birthday. He LOVED it. It didn't seem so soupy to me, probably because I baked it a bit longer. I added coconut milk instead of regular milk. I will definitely mak...
I made my own crust in a springform pan as I could not find the right size premade crust. I omitted the Splenda as it was sweet enough with the condensed milk and I used the coconut milk that a...
Tasted great. Only problem I didn't like the way it baked. . I'm future ill alter recipe to not be quite as soupy.
Only change is that I used 1 tea of vanilla and 1 tea of coconut extract. This is so refreshing and different!!!
1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup regular sugar instead of Splenda Added macadamia nuts to filling and topping
Huge hit with the family. I did not change anything and the cheesecake was very good. An excellent summer cheesecake!!
We love this recipe! I just made it tonight. I toasted the coconut and the pecans, plus added some ground ginger to the crust.