Ingredients8 h 50 m servings 485 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sweetener, 1 cup coconut, milk, 1/4 cup pecans, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until filling is set and browned slightly around the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 8 hours to overnight.
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly over cheesecake and top with whipped topping. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons coconut and 1 tablespoon pecans over the whipped topping.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 30.8 g fat; 46.2 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Tasted great. Only problem I didn't like the way it baked. . I'm future ill alter recipe to not be quite as soupy.
1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup regular sugar instead of Splenda Added macadamia nuts to filling and topping
Huge hit with the family. I did not change anything and the cheesecake was very good. An excellent summer cheesecake!!
We love this recipe! I just made it tonight. I toasted the coconut and the pecans, plus added some ground ginger to the crust.
I had never tried this recipe before, and chose it because I lived in Hawaii for 7 years. I was pleased that cheesecake didn't "collapse" after I took it out of the oven to cool. I served it f...