Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 208 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and hot chocolate mix; stir well.
- Place bananas, peach, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Stir into butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Mix flour, walnuts, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; stir into banana-butter mixture until flour mixture is just moistened. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of bread comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring bread to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 9.1 g fat; 28.9 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 279 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
8.13.14 I baked this bread in three 6”x3-1/2” mini loaf pans for 40 minutes, and ended up with some of the best banana bread I’ve ever had, moist and just loaded with flavor. Although the bana...
Very moist and great flavor. Will definitely make this again, everyone loved it ! ! !
If your using fresh or frozen peaches, you may want to try heating them up in a pot on the stove, add some orange zest and lemon zest, some fresh squeezed or frozen concentrated orange juice and...
Very good recipe! I did substitute the large fresh peach for the canned peaches I had on hand, though I rinsed them thoroughly. Also, I split the recipe into the 9x5 pan and two 4in rounds and...
I made this one today. Love love the taste! I thought the cake will dry, but I was wrong. It's so moist and taste great. I change the flour to whole wheat flour. Also I reduced the white sugar ...
Absolutely phenomenal!! I was looking for a banana bread because I've wanted to try to make some for a while. I love the banana and peaches together, never would have thought of it. I ended up d...
This is a really awesome recipe for even just banana bread. I didn't blend the peaches, but instead I cut them and folded them into the final batter. Great consistency!
Used two peaches and 2 bananas because that's all I had. This is perfect if you need to get rid of overly ripe peaches and bananas. Excellent flavor..