Ingredients30 m servings 520 cals
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta until fat has been released, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour remaining 5 teaspoons olive oil into the same skillet; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add Brussels sprouts to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until sprouts begin to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer sprouts and garlic to a bowl and crumble cooled pancetta over the mixture. Add mozzarella cheese and fennel seed; toss to coat. Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet and spread Brussels sprouts mixture atop pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 27.2 g fat; 38.8 g carbohydrates; 28.6 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 1309 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Truly a wonderful gourmet pizza. Every ingredient worked beautifully together and the fennel seeds give a special touch. I added a tiny bit of red chili flakes before eating which was a nice add...
This was surprisingly delicious! I actually stumbled upon this recipe looking for a pancetta/sprouts recipe for a side dish. I made the sprouts part of this recipe, leaving out the cheese but ...
Very tasty! I used veggie bacon and added a little diced onion and sun-dried tomato, then topped everything with goat cheese before baking.
Delicious, I added some sautéed zucchini. I don't normally like Brussel sprouts but this recipe made them delicious! I will definitely make it again