Ingredients30 m servings 520
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pancetta until fat has been released, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pour remaining 5 teaspoons olive oil into the same skillet; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add Brussels sprouts to garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until sprouts begin to brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer sprouts and garlic to a bowl and crumble cooled pancetta over the mixture. Add mozzarella cheese and fennel seed; toss to coat. Place pizza crust onto a baking sheet and spread Brussels sprouts mixture atop pizza crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 520 calories; 27.2 38.8 28.6 59 1309 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Truly a wonderful gourmet pizza. Every ingredient worked beautifully together and the fennel seeds give a special touch. I added a tiny bit of red chili flakes before eating which was a nice add...
This was surprisingly delicious! I actually stumbled upon this recipe looking for a pancetta/sprouts recipe for a side dish. I made the sprouts part of this recipe, leaving out the cheese but ...
loved it..used bacon instead of pancetta. thanks for the post JESSECJ.
So good. Made it with bacon and everybody devoured it!!
Very tasty! I used veggie bacon and added a little diced onion and sun-dried tomato, then topped everything with goat cheese before baking.
Delicious, I added some sautéed zucchini. I don't normally like Brussel sprouts but this recipe made them delicious! I will definitely make it again