Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 451 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, rum, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and 1 pinch nutmeg together in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peaches are tender and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Remove and set peaches aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir milk and heavy cream together in a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just warmed and a film forms over top of mixture, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Cool mixture to lukewarm.
- Combine 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until combined, 1 minute. Slowly pour milk mixture into sugar mixture; stir to combine. Add bread cubes; stir gently. Fold in cooked peaches.
- Pour batter into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pudding is bubbling and center is set, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 20.4 g fat; 58.5 g carbohydrates; 6.3 g protein; 151 mg cholesterol; 267 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Sorry, but I must have missed something in this recipe. I found the 1 T cinnamon extremely overpowering. I also could not fit it into a 1-1/2 qt casserole. Did not care for this recipe. Couldn't...
Looks real good for winter time. I'll try it. As a lactose tolerate I'll use soy milk and soy cream. I am sure it will work.