Sashimi Tuna Salad With Mint Lime Cilantro Dressing
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 252 cals
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, mint, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Refrigerate salad dressing for at least 1 hour or overnight for best flavor.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and grease the grate.
- Toss salad greens, romaine lettuce, mango, peanuts, cucumber, and chow mein noodles in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and black pepper.
- Grill tuna on the preheated grill until the outside is seared and brown and the inside is still red, about 1 1/2 minutes per side for rare. Slice the grilled tuna.
- Top salad with slices of avocado and grilled tuna; drizzle with salad dressing to taste.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 19.3 g fat; 9.3 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A very delicious recipe!! We enjoyed every bite and it was sooooo good we both overindulged and ate more than we should have. I added another TBS olive oil and TBS lemon juice/garlic to the dre...