Sashimi Tuna Salad With Mint Lime Cilantro Dressing
"The closest I've been able to come in recreating one of my favorites! The salad will be fairly greasy, but that is how it is in the restaurant version as well. It just doesn't taste nearly as good with only little dressing. I usually use about 3/4 of the dressing, but you may use less or more. Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, mint, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl. Refrigerate salad dressing for at least 1 hour or overnight for best flavor.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and grease the grate.
- Toss salad greens, romaine lettuce, mango, peanuts, cucumber, and chow mein noodles in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and black pepper.
- Grill tuna on the preheated grill until the outside is seared and brown and the inside is still red, about 1 1/2 minutes per side for rare. Slice the grilled tuna.
- Top salad with slices of avocado and grilled tuna; drizzle with salad dressing to taste.
You might also like
Per Serving: 252 calories; 19.3 9.3 12.4 19 207 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
A very delicious recipe!! We enjoyed every bite and it was sooooo good we both overindulged and ate more than we should have. I added another TBS olive oil and TBS lemon juice/garlic to the dre...