Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 453 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat both boxes frozen vegetables and both cans enchilada sauce to simmering over medium heat, cooking until vegetables are heated through. Remove from heat. Immediately stir in sour cream, cheese and cooked pasta. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Top with crushed taco shells.
- Substitute in any of your favorite Green Giant® frozen veggies if desired.
- Campanelle is delicious in this recipe; but feel free to substitute any fun kid-friendly pasta shapes.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 453 calories; 18.9 g fat; 53.5 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 692 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1