Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 792 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's instructions for medium heat.
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Lay 1 slice bread, butter side down, on the preheated panini press; layer with turkey, provolone cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with second slice of bread.
- Press panini maker down and cook until provolone cheese has melted and bread is toasted, about 5 minutes. Cut in half and serve warm.
- Cook's Notes:
- The Italian seasoning can be omitted if using sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- You can also cook the panini in a frying pan if you don't have a panini press.
Per Serving: 792 calories; 34.9 g fat; 66.7 g carbohydrates; 53 g protein; 138 mg cholesterol; 3267 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used Boar's Head Ovengold turkey sliced fresh at the deli today, Trader Joe's sundried tomatoes, crusty Boule bread (the ciabatta didn't look great at the bakery), but there just wasn't much f...