Tomato Topped Cheese and Bean Dip
made it | 0 reviews |
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
"A creamy blend of chickpeas, Mexican-style shredded cheese, and cream cheese with onions and spice makes a delicious hot dip."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 189 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chickpeas, 1 cup of the cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and ground red pepper in blender or food processor container; cover.
- Blend until smooth. Stir in green onions.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 min. or until light golden brown. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and tomato. Serve with crackers.
- Make Ahead: Prepare as directed except for baking; cover. Refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, 25 min.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 10.2 g fat; 18.7 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 309 mg sodium. Full nutrition