Ingredients30 m servings 786 cals
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, celery and apples; cook 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and curry powder; cook and stir 1 min.
- Add Turkey Stock, chopped turkey and cashews; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in Cooking Creme; cook on low heat 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve over rice.
- Substitute: 25%-less-sodium chicken broth for the Turkey Stock.
- Substitute: Prepare using leftover roasted chicken
- Special Extra Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro before serving.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 44.7 g fat; 63.2 g carbohydrates; 39.2 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 766 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Super simple, very mild, but I added some almond milk to make it creamy and make more sauce (and avoid dairy), so I'm sure that threw off the flavor a bit.
Really good. Add more turkey/chicken stock and reduce the curry. It overwhelmed the other flavors. Will make again with leftover chicken too!