Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 358
- Cheesecake: Mix graham crumbs, nuts, 1/4 cup each brown and granulated sugar, and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, remaining brown sugar, eggs and spices until well blended. Beat cream cheese, remaining granulated sugar and cornstarch in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add pumpkin mixture; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare Praline.
- Praline: Bring sugar and water to boil in small saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling, without stirring, 5 to 7 min. or until syrup is thickened and golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in nuts. Spread onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Cool. Break into bite-size pieces.
- Top Cheesecake with Cool Whip and Praline just before serving.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or just until cream cheese is softened.
- Size-Wise: Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on special occasions.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 23.4 35.8 5.4 95 306 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Fantastic! I had never made pecan praline before and it was a little finicky. The first time, I took it off the heat too early and the sugar just crystallized. The time mentioned in the recipe t...
Like a really rich pumpkin pie. I liked this recipe because it calls for a lot of pumpkin. YUM! Everyone liked it and it was easy to make. My family particularly loved the pralines. I got t...
Only the best pumpkin cheesecake in the world! My "boys" (23 & 26) can't wait for the holidays to know that the pumpkin cheesecake is coming. Simply irresistible!!!
I topped mine with a layer of whipped cream, then a layer of Marzetti's carmel dip and outlined it with pecan halves and sprinkled the pralines on top of it.