Fruit Pizza Even Better
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 290
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a 12-inch round pizza pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Cut in butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into prepared pizza pan to make a crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until very lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup white sugar, and almond extract until smooth; spread over completely cooled crust. Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi decoratively over cream cheese mixture.
- Mix pineapple juice, 1/2 cup white sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a saucepan until smooth; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly and drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 16.7 33 3.1 46 124 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
My 6 year old granddaughter and I made this and it was very good! Quick and easy and everyone loved it!
The cookie dough recipe is an easy alternative to bought sugar cookie dough and not as sweet. I made only half of the cream cheese mixture to make the recipe healthier, and it was plenty. My fam...
I used leftover cookie dough from my cut-out sugar cookies - worked great!
Great recipe and easy to make! I didn't have kiwi so I substituted green grapes (cut in half). I used apple juice instead of pineapple juice.
I used the sugar cookie dough crust, no glaze and everyone loved it!!
Easy, beautiful, fun, creative and most of all tastes fabulous!
Very easy to make; good taste with little hassle. Unusual crust for a fruit pizza but still good. Cream cheese frosting was quick and yummy too. Didn't make the glaze but I think it might make t...
This was a big hit with my family and friends! I love that the crust is a butter cookie instead of a sugar cookie. It is very flaky and breaks easily, so you'll need a fork to eat it. Thanks ...