Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 620 cals
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, mix all remaining ingredients except shredded cheese until blended.
- Drain pasta. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze up to 3 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap from baking dish; cover with foil. Bake 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering after 45 min.
- Special Extra: Garnish with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil before serving.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve this hearty main dish with a side green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing.
Per Serving: 620 calories; 25.3 g fat; 73.2 g carbohydrates; 28.2 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 1436 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was easy and tasty. Plus you can add some mushrooms, chicken, sausage or little meatballs to make it even better. I like the fact you can make it ahead of time and heat it up when you want ...
good recipe we'll make it sunday and have it ready in the fridge for a weeknight meal. I've always had trouble finding the specific cooking creme the recipe calls for so this last time i dumped...
Good recipe. I assembled the casserole day before so all I had to do was bake on the night I had company. A great time saver.