Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 568 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 caramel apples)
- Wash and dry apples. Insert one popsicle stick in the core of each apple.
- Place unwrapped caramels and evaporated milk in stainless steel melting bowl or another 1-quart microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 30-45 seconds until fully melted and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully dip each apple in the melted caramel, using a spoon to cover. The caramel thickens as it cools so it is best to work quickly. If necessary, return the caramel to the microwave for 30 seconds at a time to return it to dipping consistency.
- Place apples on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Meanwhile, place dark chocolate into a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 80% heat setting, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, about 60 seconds. Repeat with Caramel Milk Chocolate. Be careful not to burn chocolate.
- Apply chocolate and candies as pictured to finish off Funny Face Caramel Apples!
Per Serving: 568 calories; 19.3 g fat; 98.2 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 218 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1