Cookie Caramel Apples
made it | 0 reviews |
"Try this tasty spin on classic caramel apples--sprinkle them with crushed chocolate cookies--for a supremely decadent autumn treat."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 494 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 caramel apples)
- Wash and dry apples. Insert one popsicle stick in the core of each apple.
- Heat caramels, water and butter in large heavy bottomed saucepan over low heat, stirring very often until caramels are melted and smooth.
- Dip apples into melted caramel, spooning caramel over apples to coat.
- Roll in cookie crumbs, pressing gently into caramel.
- Place on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet; let stand for 25 minutes or until caramel sets.
Per Serving: 494 calories; 15.7 g fat; 87.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 327 mg sodium. Full nutrition