Ingredientsservings 437 cals
- Wash and dry apples. Insert one popsicle stick in the core of each apple.
- Place caramels and evaporated milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring frequently until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Dip apples in melted caramel mixture, using a spoon to cover.
- Place on waxed paper until caramel sets or refrigerate 15 minutes for quicker results.
- For Extra Indulgence:
- Press the bottom of caramel-dipped apple into chopped, salted skinless peanuts, toasted coconut flakes, crushed cookies or your favorite topping. To finish, drizzle melted mild or semi-sweet chocolate over apples. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 437 calories; 13.4 g fat; 78.2 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 208 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
1st of all, I am honored to be the 1st to rate this recipe! It had a picture perfect photo with extreemly easy directions & simple ingredients. I questioned whether mine would turn out as shiny ...
This recipe is sooo easy! I used 6 Macintosh apples and instead of popsicle sticks I used plastic forks (much easier and sturdier for little hands). "Gramma, can you make more?"
Soooooo good, the carmel makes the carmel apple, and this carmel is amazing!
I really liked this recipe! I just changed it a little by looking up on allrecipes.com the caramel apple video and followed those steps, but followed this recipe. I sold a few of these for $4 ea...
This was so easy to make and they were by far the best homeade carmel apples I've ever made. A must try!
omg...these are amazing, and super easy to make. I put peanuts on some.... made 5 batches, can't get enough!