made it | 0 reviews |
Old El Paso®
"Enjoy these turkey-mole tacos made using Progresso™ chicken broth and Old El Paso® shells a wonderful Mexican dinner that's ready in just 20 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 tacos)
- In 10-inch skillet, heat mole and chicken broth over medium heat, breaking up mole paste with spoon. Stir in turkey. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon filling in taco shells and tortillas. Top with sesame seed. Roll up tortillas.
- This recipe is the perfect solution for leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- Try storing sesame seeds in the freezer to extend their shelf life.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 323 calories; 10.9 g fat; 28.9 g carbohydrates; 25.3 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 577 mg sodium. Full nutrition