Ingredients20 m servings 549 cals
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook turkey in oil until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon filling into taco shells. Add toppings.
- Ground chicken also works great in this recipe as a substitute for ground turkey.
- In you have trouble finding fresh pineapple, substitute canned pineapple chunks. Simply drain the juice and use the fruit to top each taco.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 549 calories; 33.8 g fat; 39.1 g carbohydrates; 26.7 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 872 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great simple recipe. I didn't use a packet to season the turkey- It's just as easy and a tastes a lot better to use your own spices. I also added queso fresco b/c I felt that it was missing a...
This is a good, easy meal to make (and I've made it many times), but it is also very high in sodium and doesn't give any flavor complexity and additional nutrients that would be gained through i...
It's really good and very fast! I also felt it was a little less flavorful than I'd like ( saw another review said the same thing) so I added cumin and chili powder ( made it have so much more f...