Ingredients20 m servings 549
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook turkey in oil until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 5 to 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon filling into taco shells. Add toppings.
- Ground chicken also works great in this recipe as a substitute for ground turkey.
- In you have trouble finding fresh pineapple, substitute canned pineapple chunks. Simply drain the juice and use the fruit to top each taco.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 549 calories; 33.8 39.1 26.7 84 872 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great simple recipe. I didn't use a packet to season the turkey- It's just as easy and a tastes a lot better to use your own spices. I also added queso fresco b/c I felt that it was missing a...
First time I used Turkey and this ended up being a hit for my daughter and I. Added the cheese and tamatoes for my daughters taste preference.
This is a good, easy meal to make (and I've made it many times), but it is also very high in sodium and doesn't give any flavor complexity and additional nutrients that would be gained through i...