Easy Tortilla Soup from Old El Paso®
made it | 0 reviews |
Old El Paso®
"This soup comes together in no time! Crunchy tortilla strips add some great texture for a perfect lunch or dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 232 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch strips. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; spray tortilla strips with cooking spray. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart nonstick saucepan, cook onion over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until soft. Add enchilada sauce and chicken broth. Heat to simmering. Add chicken. Simmer until onion is cooked through. Remove from heat; add cilantro. Serve with tortilla strips and garnishes.
- Have leftover tortilla strips? Add them to a salad to add crunch!
- If you have leftover deli rotisserie chicken, use it up in the Easy Chilaquiles recipe!
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 232 calories; 13.2 g fat; 14.4 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 526 mg sodium. Full nutrition