Ingredients45 m servings 280 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix salsa verde and sour cream.
- Break up taco shells into bite-size pieces. Place half of shells in casserole. Top with shredded chicken, followed by half of salsa mixture. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat with remaining shells, salsa mixture and cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Although traditionally served for breakfast, this recipe makes a delicious lunch or dinner.
- Salsa verde, or green salsa, is found in the Mexican aisle of most grocery stores.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 280 calories; 16.2 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 402 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My whole family loved this recipe! I substituted tortilla chips in place of the taco shells. It turned out great!
This was really good, and so easy! I used the entire rotisserie chicken rather than just two cups worth. I also went ahead and used an entire jar of Goya salsa verde; it's just a bit more than 1...