Ingredients20 m servings 377 cals
- Top half of each tortilla with beans, cheese, bacon and scallions. Fold tortilla over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and heated through. Cut into wedges. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- This is the perfect recipe to make with leftover bacon from breakfast. Simply crumble up the cooked slices and you are ready to go!
- These quesadillas make a great snack, and/or can be served with a salad for a wonderful dinner.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 377 calories; 23 g fat; 30.2 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 1084 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I found this recipe by doing an ingredient search to use up some odds and ends ingredients. It was so easy to throw together and was pretty tasty, especially with some good salsa on the side. ...
Great beginner recipe. Very easy to follow and comes out awesome. I added some rice and red beans (pre-made mixture) and some creole seasoning.
Great basic recipe but needs a little zip. I added perhaps 1/4 tsp chili powder to the beans. Folding the tortillas over and cooking two at a time is a great time saver.
5.15.18 Very basic recipe which is waiting for personalization, but just what I was looking for today.
Excellent flavor combination but I would also add roasted Anaheim peppers for a little kick.