Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 879 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange ribs in a shallow roasting pan; season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake ribs in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Mix molasses, vinegar, mustard, water, Worcestershire sauce, instant coffee granules, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl. Brush generously over the ribs.
- Continue baking ribs, basting with sauce every 15 minutes, until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, about 1 additional hour.
Per Serving: 879 calories; 60.5 g fat; 22.3 g carbohydrates; 58.1 g protein; 240 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a pretty good, basic recipe. Easy to add sweetness or spice to your liking. I made the sauce as is, but started the ribs in the smoker for an hour, then finished in the oven. Very tende...