Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 279 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat each egg into the sugar mixture individually, mixing well after each addition, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt together in a separate bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended into a batter. Fold chocolate chips, 3/4 cup toasted coconut, and 3 tablespoons caramel sauce into the batter; spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Set dish onto a wire rack to cool.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup coconut over the brownies. Drizzle 2 tablespoons each of caramel sauce and fudge sauce over the coconut layer. Cut into 24 squares to serve.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 12.2 g fat; 42.9 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 193 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This recipe could have been really great...if it wasn't so awfully sweet. As it was, I reduced the sugar by 1 cup, used unsweetened coconut, didn't add the chocolate chips, and added 3/4 cup to...
I used coconut oil in place of butter. It made a huge difference. This is super amazing recipe. Must try!
needs more cocoa and a little less sugar. very good other wise. easy to make and easy to cut for people with small counter top ovens.
These really are decadent. I made them as directed, but only had 2/3 cup of coconut and used chocolate syrup instead of hot fudge topping as that is what I had on hand. I had my doubts when I ...
These are incredible, I also did a variation using marshmallow instead of caramel and they turned out well too. :)