Ingredients40 m servings 320
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, combine 4 ounces cream cheese and 1/4 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Combine apples, spice blend and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Drain off excess water and cool.
- For cake, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, remaining 4 ounces cream cheese and butter.
- Using two forks, blend mixture until it resembles cornmeal. Add milk and mix to form a ball of dough.
- Place dough on a floured work surface and roll into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet. Spoon cream cheese mixture into center of dough, place cooled apple pieces on top, and cover all with reserved 1/2 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
- To create overlapping strips, cut twelve 2 1/2 inch long strips on each side of dough. Fold strips of dough over filling.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cake is golden brown. Cool completely and serve. Cover leftovers with plastic wrap and keep chilled in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 19 34.2 4.4 39 448 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yummy! Just don't use all the milk it calls for, maybe try half a cup and add more if needed, or you will have batter instead of dough!
The owners of this recipe either need to edit the ingredients or take it down. If you follow the recipe it will absolutely not make a dough, it will make a slurry which you have to doctor so dra...