Ingredients50 m servings 719 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place 3 tablespoons butter into a 9 inch square baking dish or a 9 inch cast iron pan and melt in oven, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar.
- Whisk egg mixture into flour mixture. Batter may appear a bit lumpy. Carefully pour batter into hot baking dish or pan and return it to oven.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pancake rises high and edges are golden brown.
- For sauce, melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add banana slices and cook for 2 minutes or until bananas are just golden. Add Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and cream and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon or slice pancake into pieces and serve on plates with caramel banana sauce. Serve with optional toppings.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 35.1 g fat; 95.1 g carbohydrates; 9.6 g protein; 201 mg cholesterol; 476 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I was worried that this recipe would be more difficult than it actually was. This really was simple. I only made one change and that was using evaporated milk in place of the heavy cream in the...
This is a quick and tasty breakfast. I substituted buttermilk for the regular milk. We skipped the toppings, but would definitely try them in the future.
Quick. Easy. Tasty. I know this was all about the caramel sauce topping, but since I didn't have any I sauteed the bananas and used maple syrup in place of the caramel (and I skipped the cream)....