Baked Acorn Squash by Marzetti®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 408 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a shallow baking pan and add 1/4 cup water.
- Place acorn squash, cut side down, into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until squash is tender and easily pierced with a fork. Remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, orange juice, spice, apples, pecans and bread and toss well to coat all.
- Spoon Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip into each squash shell and spoon mixture into squash shells.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 18.8 g fat; 62.3 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 153 mg sodium. Full nutrition