Ingredients57 m servings 196
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- For the crust, combine all crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine until crumbly and butter pieces are no longer visible. Press the mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and mix until smooth. On low speed, mix in flour; add egg and vanilla and mix just until blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust. Arrange apple slices and press them into top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow bars to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill until firm. Before serving, spread Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip over top of bars.
- Cut and serve. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 12.8 18.4 2.7 40 85 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really nice & rich! Definitely use Granny Smith apples, as they are so nice and tart. I only made one change and that was adding an 1/8 cup brown sugar to the cream cheese mix. For me, it j...
Mmmmmmmm!!! DELISH! I brought these to a dinner I was invited to and everyone raved about them! They disappeared in no time! Very easy to make too! I made them as written, except I sliced my app...
So good! These bars were delicious. I used 3 apples instead of 2 and instead of the caramel dip, I made my own caramel sauce using kraft caramels and evaporated milk (it's what i had on hand). ...
Very tasty. Just like the other review, I strongly suggest cutting the apples as indicated in the recipe. It was a big hit!