Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- For Kringle, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all pecans on a sheet pan and toast for 8 minutes. Cool, chop and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry in center of prepared pan. Evenly spread 1/2 of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip onto center section of dough. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup pecans.
- Fold one-third section of dough over to cover caramel and pecans.
- Spread that dough layer with remaining Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and 1/3 cup pecans. Fold remaining section of dough over all, trying to completely cover caramel and pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- For icing: Whisk together all ingredients, adding additional cream if necessary.
- Cool Kringle slightly and drizzle icing over top. Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Cool completely. Slice and serve.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 27.4 40 3.6 6 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1