Ingredients30 m servings 357
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Add broccoli and roasted peppers. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add pasta and cooking sauce. Cook and toss about 1 minute or until hot. Stir in vinegar and basil.
- Customize your pasta! Don't like roasted red bell peppers? Substitute drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes instead.
- It is easy to change it up with a different shape of pasta for a whole new dinner!
Per Serving: 357 calories; 7.4 33.7 34.8 73 302 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Even though I added way too much pasta, I think the sauce would have been a bit too thin for me. That's why only 4 stars. I roasted the peppers rather than use the canned and it worked out great...
I did not care for this at all! Besides the fact that the sauce itself is pretty thin, I just felt that it was also bland and very 'tin can' tasting. I made this as a side dish to go w/ 'Easy We...
Out the gate, I must admit that I doctored the sauce more to our liking. I doubled the garlic cloves, roasted bell peppers and the basil. I also used 1/4 cp red wine, not vinegar. While using th...