Ingredients25 m servings 236 cals
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and tender.
- Add cooking sauce, thawed vegetables, Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve mushroom mixture over fettuccine; sprinkle with cheese.
- *Any frozen vegetable blend can be used.
- If you want more sauce, you can stir in up to 1/2 cup of half-and-half after simmering.
Per Serving: 236 calories; 4.6 g fat; 41.7 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 286 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We tried the Progresso recipe starters today. I made some substitutions to the vegetables to what I have on hand, plus I prefer using fresh vegetables. So I first sauted about 1/2 cup of chopp...
The sauce was great but the recipe lacked overall flavor. I added extra garlic, onion, and red bell pepper seasonings. I would make this again.
Family was impressed with this dish. Lots of veges we all like, sauce was tasty, not too salty. Blended well with the Fettuccine. Used just a mixed vege blend but everything else just as recipe ...