Ingredients40 m servings 666 cals
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. In resealable food-storage plastic bag, place dressing and chicken. Seal bag; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-low heat. Drain chicken, discarding dressing. Add chicken to skillet. Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Stir in wine; cook until most of the wine has evaporated. Stir in cooking sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Serve over pasta. Top with basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Grilled chicken breasts can be used instead.
- Crusty whole wheat rolls would make a nice accompaniment to this pasta dish. You can purchase frozen chicken breasts that are already flattened--usually they are smaller in size than the fresh ones.
Per Serving: 666 calories; 11.9 g fat; 91.6 g carbohydrates; 41.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 762 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We liked this. We thought this was flavorful. I made a few changes I used only 3 chicken breast and after marinating I sliced the chicken so it only takes a few minutes to cook before adding...
The sauce was quite runny on this. I think the sauce needs to be thickened. I also thought this needed more seasoning since it was quite bland. Wasn't a fan of this one.