Ingredients20 m servings 402
- Cook and drain ravioli as directed on package.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown. Stir in cooking sauce, cooked ravioli and half-and-half; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is hot.
- Sprinkle with bacon, cheese and basil.
- Make a salad to go with this pasta dinner, and sprinkle it with leftover bacon bits.
- For an extra-easy addition, serve this hearty dish with oven-toasted garlic bread.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 17.8 23.6 35 104 651 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
This is the 3rd Progresso Recipe Starter that I've tried, and it was as thin as the other two. Since 1/2 cup of half-and-half was going into the recipe later, the first thing I did was cook the...
Loved this one! It was a rough evening when I made this, I had 2 kids that needed to be picked up from activities, open house and a parents meeting that I had forgotten about. Luckily I had ever...
This is the third dish I've tried with the Progresso Recipe Starters and definitely the most impressive without changing the recipe too much. I did add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 t...
I thought this recipe was wonderful! I used to work at an Italian restaurant, and this recipe was very reminiscent of the Penne Carbonara dish that we sold there. I didn't add ravioli -- I simpl...
We were not able to find progresso so we substituted pesto basil prego sauce. We cooked the bacon ourselves and used large chunks. It was unbelievably good and easy to make. Not very expensive e...
Quick, easy, and delicious! My husband loved this recipe and it really only took 20 minutes. I used fat free half and added fresh spinach the last few minutes. The sauce was a little thin. I...
Very good and very easy! I suggest melting some shredded parmesan directly into the sauce, as well as bacon pieces.