Easy Mole Tacos
made it | 0 reviews |
Old El Paso®
"Enjoy Old El Paso® Tacos filled with ground beef mixture made using Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ tomato sauce- Mexican dinner ready in 25 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 173 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Add cooking sauce, peanut butter, chocolate chips and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat taco shells as directed on box. Serve taco shells with beef mixture, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- Mole is a Mexican sauce noted for the addition of a small amount of chocolate. The chocolate adds a richness to the sauce without adding sweetness.
- Try serving with a fresh salsa from the deli department, or make your own. It will be worth it!
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 173 calories; 9.8 g fat; 12 g carbohydrates; 9.1 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 199 mg sodium. Full nutrition