Cheesy Enchilada Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Old El Paso®
"Give a Mexican favorite a new look with chips standing in for tortillas, plus canned corn, prepared salsa, and tender chicken inside."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 477
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl, mix chicken, sugar, salsa, enchilada sauce and corn.
- Place tortilla chips in ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. If desired, arrange additional tortilla chips around edge of dish.
You might also like
- Cut-up cooked pork can be used instead of the chicken.
- If your family loves beans, try adding 1 can (16 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained, to the chicken mixture for extra flavor and fiber.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 477 calories; 22 30.9 31.7 88 1139 Full nutrition