Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 437
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus until slightly tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press pie pastry into a 10-inch deep-dish pie pan.
- Combine asparagus, eggs, milk, half-and-half, French-fried onions, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, and green onion in a bowl. Pour into prepared pie pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center of quiche is set and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 31.4 20.3 18.7 185 423 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 36
My vegetarian family really liked this recipe. I did change it a tiny bit: I used 1/2 a yellow onion instead of that canned fried stuff, sautéing it in the olive oil until translucent and then a...
An outstanding quiche recipe. Used a frozen deep dish crust and had too much mixture for the pan, so recipe could be reduced 1/4, if desired. Added salt and pepper.
Recipe Group Selection: 04, April 2015 ~ Wow, sometimes you just REALLY, REALLY like a recipe - and that was the case for me and this quiche! It was very easy to put together and the taste was...
Low carb version- omitted crust. Did not miss it at all. Did amply grease the baking dish.
Loved the recipe. Easy to make and a wonderful blend of flavors. I didn’t add the French onion rings but it was delicious without them.
Made this exactly as printed and it was a great hit with my family, they loved it!
Very very good! Followed the recipe to the letter except I had to use cheddar cheese instead of Swiss because I didn't have it at the time I decided to make it yesterday. This dish goes great...