Awesome Italian Macaroni and Cheese
Ingredients1 h servings 720
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in water in a large pot; bring to a boil. Cook macaroni in the boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain.
- Layer about half the macaroni in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with about half the diced smoked ham. Repeat layers.
- Whisk eggs, half-and-half, salt, and white pepper together in a bowl; pour over the noodle and ham layers. Top everything with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted and browning around the edges, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 41.2 49.6 36.7 254 3503 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
In reviewing the ingredients, there's nothing in the recipe to make it "Italian", so I'm kinda scratching my head as to why it was added as part of the description. Made the recipe as written a...
Made it by the recipe with no changes except I used 16 oz of macaroni to stretch my budget. Came out good. A little on the plain side. Like Maria above I don't understand the "italian" part of t...