Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 473 cals
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir peaches, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt together in the melted butter; cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is syrupy, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 10x6-inch baking dish.
- Mix 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl. Mash unsalted butter into the flour mixture until lumps are the size of small peas. Blend 2 tablespoons sour cream into the mixture; mix until you have a dough-like mixture. Pat the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned and crust-like, about 10 minutes.
- Spread peach mixture over the crust into an even layer.
- Beat egg yolks, sugar, 3 1/3 tablespoons sour cream, and 2 tablespoons flour together in a small bowl; pour evenly over the layer of peaches. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving warm.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 473 calories; 21.5 g fat; 66.8 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 151 mg cholesterol; 283 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Yippee, this is another time I get to write a stellar first review of a recipe! While it may have several steps, the recipe is still simple enough and easy enough to follow even while you and y...
Absolutely Delicious! Experimented with guests and their reaction was "WOW is this good". Pre-prepared the crust, nectarine and peach filling, and the egg mixture. After serving dinner I filled ...
This was excellent! The steps were easy and the recipe clearly written. I, too, thought the topping would be a mistake, but it ended up being very tasty. The components of the flaky crust, b...
If you are looking for something different than your average, run-of-the-mill fruit cobbler, buckle, etc., this is it! The aluminum foil is a necessity. If you do not have it, you will need to...
Delicious! I am not usually a baker, but I followed the recipe exactly and it was so, so good.