Slow Cooked Ribs
Ingredients5 h servings 661
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place ribs onto the prepared baking sheet. Season both sides with grill seasoning.
- Bake ribs in the preheated oven for 30 minutes; flip ribs over and bake an additional 15 minutes. Cut ribs apart and place into a slow cooker.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour sauce over ribs. Stir to coat. Cook ribs on Low until tender, 4 to 6 hours; stir occasionally.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 661 calories; 44.3 28 37.2 176 1228 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Didn't have dijon mustard, so I used spicy brown and added some extra brown sugar. I wasn't too big on the sauce after the ribs slow-cooked for a while, so I made a little of my own sauce to add...
I wish I could be honest and say that this recipe was made exactly as shown... I had every intention of doing so - but my boyfriend is notorious for adding things while my back was turned (since...